The Traidcraft Exchange Raffle
Terms and Conditions
Responsible Person: Amy Wilson of Traidcraft Exchange. Registered office: Traidcraft Exchange, Kingsway North, Team Valley, NE11 0NE, registered charity number 1048752.
All profits from the Traidcraft Exchange raffle are used to fund Traidcraft Exchange’s work.
Terms and conditions of raffle participation:
1. By purchasing an entry you agree to these terms and conditions. Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Traidcraft Exchange’s decisions pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
2. You represent and agree that:
a. You are 16 years of age or over.
b. You are a resident of the United Kingdom.
c. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry in this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16.
d. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and personal address
3. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter any terms and conditions stated here.
4. Entry is open to all residents of the UK but excludes: Traidcraft Exchange trustees or directors; or Traidcraft Exchange employees or third parties each directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle.
5. Entry costs £1 per entry, payable in advance, by one of the methods permitted within the entry form. Each ticket represents one entry only.
6. Traidcraft Exchange is not liable for any lost, stolen, delayed, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries that reach us after the closing date, or for any delay in bank payments. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
6. Traidcraft Exchange may (without giving any reason or notice, at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, terminate or suspend the Raffle.
8. The draw is conducted on March 15th 2019. The closing date for entries will be 11.59pm March 10th 2019. The draw takes place at the Traidcraft Exchange’s Head office, utilising a Random Number Generator. The results of the draw are final.
9. Winners will be notified in writing as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winners will be made available within 14 days of the draw at www.traidcraft.org.uk/raffle unless there are delays in contacting the winners, in which case the list will be made available as soon as the winners' names are finalised. There are no alternatives to any prize except where stated and no interest is payable.
10. Winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity.
13. If you'd like to be excluded from future Traidcraft Exchange raffle communications please contact our Fundraising team at email@example.com.
14. The prizes for the Traidcraft Exchange Raffle are:
· “A year’s supply of chocolate”. 7 bars of Traidcraft organic chocolate per month for 12 months, a total of 84 chocolate bars. (Equivalent RRP: £222.60)
· 5 x Traidcraft Organic hamper (RRP £40.00).
15. If the stated prizes are not available at time of draw, replacement prizes of equivalent value or greater will be found.